I picked these gems up this week at the AHRI conference in Brisbane.
- If you’re one in a million in China . . . there are 1,300 people just like you.
- The quarter of the population in China with the highest IQs. . . is 16 times greater than the total population of Australia.
- If you took every single job in Australia today and sent it to China. .You could do it again and again and again 79 times. . .
- Australia’s labour supply in the next 20 years will grow at half the rate of the last 20 years.
- During the next 15 years, approximately 5 million Australians will retire from full-time work.
- 80 % of technology becomes obsolete within ten years.
- The top 10 jobs that will be in demand in 2010 did not exist in 2004.
- We are presently preparing current and future employees for jobs that don’t yet exist. .using technologies that haven’t yet been invented. .in order to solve problems we don’t even know are problems yet.
Now you know. .Shift Happens.
Thanks, to Anastasia Ellerby Managing Director, Infohrm
Leave a comment
*All fields are required